Thursday, May 21, 2009

Quincy Market at Faneuil Hall

Like I mentioned before, there is a really fun group of girls out here!
Last Saturday most of us went into Boston to check out Faneuil Hall.
We all rode the T together and when we came up from underground... we were right in the middle of the city!Here is the whole group that was able to go. You should have seen us climbing and descending stair cases with all these strollers! We also got lots of stares of people wondering where all these babies came from! Go ask your mom...
12 girls and 7 babies
! Good thing we out numbered the kids!
Chelsea, Michelle, Shawna, Staci, Nicole, Katie & baby Macie, Erin & baby Ben, Alicia & baby Cohen, Vanessa & baby Chloe, Megan, Allison, Rachel, and babies Brock, Jack, and Ella
(I forgot my camera that day so I swiped these off of a couple of the girls blogs. Thanks Staci and Michelle!)

It was a lot cooler than any of us planned (I forget that we live so close to the ocean) so we quickly went to seek shelter and food inside the long large building, Quincy Market, that runs down the center of Faneuil Hall and all the shops.
It has tons of places to eat with lots of "Boston Chowda" and fish. I found the best fries and pasta here too!
We shopped a little and watched some street performers, then soon headed home.
Here we are making our way back, waiting for the T.
Cohen did pretty well and didn't get out of his stroller until the ride home. He sat next to me on the train and said "Wow!" as we flew down the tracks. He wasn't afraid this time and enjoyed the ride!

No comments: