Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cohen the camera man...

For the last year or so Cohen has been obsessed with the camera and loves to look at the pictures and videos I had taken of him on it. The second he would see me pull out the camera he would run to see what I had taken even though I hadn't had a chance to take one yet! I have many pictures of him blurred or just the top of his head.
In the last couple weeks he has figured out how to take pictures and these are a couple of photos of me that he took that I was surprised to see!
Here I am in the bathroom getting ready...
Here I am on Mother's Day. Unfortunately, this was the exact moment before Cohen got frustrated with the fact that I was on the phone. He threw my camera on the wood floor while the lens was open which jammed the lens! It won't open at all now and I am soooo sad! I loved my Sony camera, it took great pictures (that looked even more awesome when I would edit them in Picasa).
Fortunately, I still have a second Kodak camera to use, but the colors and clarity of the pictures are not very good at all. I hope to get the Sony fixed when I can, but for now I will have to do my site seeing with the Kodak... BOO HOO!
Lesson learned:
DON'T let your toddler play with something you care at all about.

No comments: