Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Country Club with Radebaugh Relatives

It turns out that Scott has some relatives on his mom's side that live in Cape Cod.
We got to meet them for dinner at their country club that had the best food and an awesome view of Boston and the ocean!
Look at all the TREES! Massachusetts sure is beautiful!
I love this picture of Scott and Cohen!
Too bad I was in mid sentence when it was taken.
DANG IT!
Cohen dove out of my arms 1.5 seconds after this so we weren't able to get another one, he wouldn't have it. (Maybe I could just photoshop another, less talkative head of mine in...)
Here is Scott's cousin Kevin and his wife Rachel, with one of the Radebaugh relatives and Regan.
We had a lot of fun getting to meet them (although I was wrestling Cohen most of the time, hense me not remembering their names) and are planning on visiting them again in Cape Cod next month!

1 comment:

The Avery Family said...

I think you look cute...as always.