Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!

We had a great Mother's Day!
Scott made me breakfast to start the day and Cohen gave me an adorable card he and Daddy made together. :) Handmade cards are the best!
Here we are after church!
I love the ward out here. For starters, they gave all the mom's tomato plants and then they released church right after sacrament for everyone to go be with their families on Mother's Day! I thought that was awesome, Boston is growing on me!
My handsome boys!Here is a picture of our church building nestled in the trees. So pretty!
Rachel, Jessica, Me, Jen and baby Savannah
We started exploring right after church and I found this lake across the street hidden in the trees and just had to get a picture. We drove to the other side to be able to get out and get one.
Next, Scott drove me to a park that I had been wanting to visit that is just around the corner from our condo. It is perfect for walks up the trails, picnics, fishing and duck feeding. This can replace our Provo Canyon for now. :)
I was so excited to see this little family...
After we went home ate lunch and took naps we decided to go see something together since it is our one day to do things with each other! We hoped on the T (subway) and headed for Boston. Cohen was totally overwhelmed by the trains jolts and bumpiness and was cuddly and clingy which was WONDERFUL because I didn't want him running around anyway!
We went to the harbor in south Boston and looked at the boats and had lots of fun looking at the city by the water.
Cheese! Or not...It would be nice if we could get this kids to smile for a few pictures!
City Sunset
Dinner at the Barking Crab, a fish house on the pier.
On our way home back on the T. It was fun riding the train because we got to just hang out and experience something different, plus we missed tons of backed up traffic on the way home!
Cohen clinging for life to Scott because of the loud Red Sox fans that were next to us. They are as bad if not worse that the BYU fans on game day in Provo.
I had a great day spending time with Scott and Cohen. We love every second we have together and really miss each other all week. Cohen is so excited when Daddy is around!
I hope every Mom and Mom-to-be had a Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How was the fish house>? Super yummy and fresh I hope!! I miss you guys!