Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Handmade Adorable Purses!

Hey everyone! I wanted to spread the word for my friend Lynsie who makes these awesome purses! She is trying to raise money to help pay off her own medical bills by custom making handbags. They are so cute and I am going to get one as soon as I can. Help her out and order a few!!! :) The small and medium sizes are $25 and the large bags are $35.
Above and below are a few examples of what she can do and here is her website.
pursesbylynsie.blogspot.com

2 comments:

lynsie said...

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! You are the sweetest thing in the WHOLE world! Thank you!
love,
Lynsie

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

I LOVE these bags too! I need to get one soon. She is so dang talented. It still kills me that we both know Lynsie from completely different walks of life. Crazy.