
These boys are adorable and good thing too since just before this picture I had spent two hours trying to get them to eat SOMETHING for dinner (we were watching Jack for the evening). Then after only about a minute in the bathtub, Jack pooped. I immediately grabbed Cohen before it floated his direction and he ran off through the house naked while I took care of Jack. Once Jack was dressed I wrestled Cohen down and finally got him dressed. He then took off for the front room and slipped and fell on the wood floors. I went to see what he slipped on and stepped right into a huge lake of pee which I had no clue was there because he had done it while he was running around naked (and must have been saving up, might I add) and I was busy with Jack. I tip toed through the house to find wipes and disinfectant to try and get to the mess before Jack found his way into it too.
Right after that picture, Cohen swapped sippys with Jack to share germs.
Oh, what fun it will be to have two boys! What a rude awakening... :)
1 comment:
This cracks me up!! This is exactly what it was like when Mel's Jack and Cole would play together. Except we had Grandma, Mel, and me to clean up the "crazy", so I don't know how you did it alone!! Rude awakening for sure!!
Post a Comment