*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
IT'S A BOY!!!
We are so excited and I just keep looking at Cohen wondering if this baby is going to be as blond as Cohen and how their personalities are going to be different.
Every time Scott and I would talk about this baby's gender it just never seemed to fit the thought of it being a girl, now we know why! :)
Now, I am on the hunt for a boys name that goes well with Cohen and our last name Green. Please help me name this baby!!! I need suggestions and ideas!
I feel like I have looked at every website, but obviously I need to reread them and see if there are any names we love.
I am soooo excited for this September when we get to meet this little boy!!!
(I hopefully will be posting the ultrasound pics, I just need to find somewhere to scan them in.)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
IT'S A BOY!!!
We are so excited and I just keep looking at Cohen wondering if this baby is going to be as blond as Cohen and how their personalities are going to be different.
Every time Scott and I would talk about this baby's gender it just never seemed to fit the thought of it being a girl, now we know why! :)
Now, I am on the hunt for a boys name that goes well with Cohen and our last name Green. Please help me name this baby!!! I need suggestions and ideas!
I feel like I have looked at every website, but obviously I need to reread them and see if there are any names we love.
I am soooo excited for this September when we get to meet this little boy!!!
(I hopefully will be posting the ultrasound pics, I just need to find somewhere to scan them in.)



5 comments:
CONGRATS!! That will be so fun to have two boys:) Glad everything is going well!
Congrats you guys! Two boys, how fun! It looks like you guys are totally loving Boston. Your place is so nice and how yummy was that food that you made! Congrats again on another little boy! What a fun announcement!!
Congrats! I bet Cohen will be excited to have a little buddy!
Congrats! How fun to have another cute little boy!
Congrats, how exciting. Cohen will now have a little buddy. We always thought it would be fun to have a boy next for that reason. Also you don't have to buy any new clothes etc... I am so happy for you guys
p.s. thanks for all the great traveling advice, just what I needed
Post a Comment