Sunday, December 7, 2008

Scott just got back from Dallas, Texas!

Down town Dallas and Six Flags! (Neither of which he got a chance to go to! Just drive by...)
Scott went down to Texas to help out a friend by installing security systems. He has been gone since Thursday. Cohen and I have really missed him and are so happy he FINALLY came home. It felt like an eternity! Scott didn't get a single picture of himself while he was there, silly husband! But he did take quite a few pictures of random streets to satisfy my curiosity! No mountains, no beach... I think I will pass.
He was so busy that he hardly slept! In fact, last night he didn't sleep at all. Both my boys are taking naps and I think I will join them. Good bye for now!

1 comment:

Coley said...

Ya I don't know about Dallas either. I heard homes are really cheap in Texas but I don't know about the Dallas area.