(Today I over heard the dogs when they were telling each other about how sick and tired they are about not being featured on the family blog... so this is for them! :))
Izzy is a true big sister and gets very annoyed with Lilly. Although we know she really does enjoy her company and they have so much fun playing together. Izzy is almost 3 and loves to sit on her throne on top of the couch looking out the window.
We love our dogs, even though sometimes I wonder why I have given myself the extra work and even after cleaning up muddy footprints throughout the house, half eaten trash spread across the backyard, having to scoop the poop in the yard and all the extra expense of grooming and dog food, etc we are happy to have our fur babies!



1 comment:
Alicia!! It is so good to get caught up on everything you have been up to. You are definitely a much better blogger than I am that is for sure. It looks like you are such a good mommy and have such a cute little family.
Post a Comment