I am having a trying day today...
One of those days where you question your ability as a mom.
(I think every parent knows what I am talking about.)
Being a mother brings all of your
weaknesses right out front... center stage... in the spot light.
I guess this is when we are suppose to turn them into strengths...?
Sometimes you wonder who entrusted you with this perfect little being?
(Obviously someone who knows all of our greatness and strengths...)
I think about how I wanted this for Y.E.A.R.S.! But on days like this, living each moment with a toddler, a highly demanding, screaming, tantrum throwing toddler, is anything but easy. I am trying to be more understanding and patient and easy going. I am trying hard, but feeling like it isn't enough and trying not to be too hard on myself in the process.
Because this is what it is...
One of those days where you question your ability as a mom.
(I think every parent knows what I am talking about.)
Being a mother brings all of your
weaknesses right out front... center stage... in the spot light.
I guess this is when we are suppose to turn them into strengths...?
Sometimes you wonder who entrusted you with this perfect little being?
(Obviously someone who knows all of our greatness and strengths...)
I think about how I wanted this for Y.E.A.R.S.! But on days like this, living each moment with a toddler, a highly demanding, screaming, tantrum throwing toddler, is anything but easy. I am trying to be more understanding and patient and easy going. I am trying hard, but feeling like it isn't enough and trying not to be too hard on myself in the process.
Because this is what it is...
a learning process.
And hopefully when it is all said and done I can be thankful for all of the many trials because of the strength it gave me in the end.
And hopefully when it is all said and done I can be thankful for all of the many trials because of the strength it gave me in the end.
Over the last year or so I have read different friends blogs who have wrote about their trials and different times I have been humbled, comforted, taught a lesson or could relate. I am thankful to them, those who aren't afraid to show their weakness, so I know I am not alone.
I hope what I have gone through, will go through and will write about will help the people I love to get through whatever trials lay ahead, because like I said, it's all just a learning process...
I hope what I have gone through, will go through and will write about will help the people I love to get through whatever trials lay ahead, because like I said, it's all just a learning process...



2 comments:
Thanks for sharing this. It is nice to know I am not alone on days like that. It is funny how when those days are over it almost seems like you love each other more and before it didn't seem possible to love anymore than you already do!
those days seem to come more often now for me, thanks for your post:)
Post a Comment