All friends and family and their friends and family are invited to experience Scentsy!When: Tuesday, Dec. 9th
6:30 - 8:30
Where: My mom's home
62 west 940 north Orem
Why: Because the warmers and leadless, wickless candles are freakin awesome and smell WONDERFUL! They have so many to choose from! Plus, they make perfect Christmas and other holiday gifts!
I am so excited about their new plug ins!
If you would like your house full of yummy fragrance without the risk of fire and minus the danger to children (the wax doesn't get hot enough to burn, Cohen has touched it) then you will love Scentsy!Ok, enough on selling the product... once you smell them, they really sell themselves!
I really want to help out my friend who just became a cosultant and I really want to see all my friends so I am hoping whoever can make it will stop by to at least say HI!
Hope to see ya then! Please RSVP if possible.
Also if you are interested, but can't make it to the party you can also buy online at www.scentsy.com/ashleyd



No comments:
Post a Comment