Friday, December 19, 2008

It keeps comin' down out there!

We have really been enjoying the snow! Well, Cohen, the dogs and I have because we get to sit inside our warm home and watch the beautiful snows flakes as the fall. Scott feels somewhat different since he has to go out in the freezing cold more than we do! But the other day we still had a lot of fun taking Cohen out in the snow to play in it for the first time! We even started building a snowman, but didn't get too far. I couldn't believe it when Scott told me he hadn't ever built a snowman, (with all the thing he has built!) so I taught him and Cohen how to roll and pack and roll the snow into a big ball. Scott did great for a California boy! He He! We have a third of it out there waiting to be finished! Since it is completely blizzard-white outside I don't think we will have a problem finding more snow when we find the time!
Snow Angel!


3 comments:

Coley said...

Wow it looks like you guys had fun! Cohen's coat is so cute! I took Doran out (for the first time that he can remember) and he loved it unless he got some on him then he would scream that he was cold!

The Avery Family said...

I hope you got better snow than us, nothing will stick together here, so no snowmen! Just talking about you guys yesterday, we need to see you!

Jennifer said...

That last picture of Cohen is so cute, he looks like the boy in the movie the christmas story!