Thursday, December 4, 2008

I am a Facebooker!

So I gave in and signed up on Facebook! I already have a myspace page and this blog and a toddler and two dogs and a husband and many other things that keep me hopping, but I decided, why not add one more thing to take up my time! And that is just what is it, a time sucker! It is fun though! I have enjoyed catching up with old friends from junior high and high school. It is weird to think back to those days! Boy, if I could do it over....
Anyway! If you are on Facebook and we aren't friends yet, I wanna be your friend! If you don't have a Facebook account, jump on it!!!

2 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

I was debating if I should sign up on face book or not. I 'm leaning toward doing it. Is it like myspace or totally different?

Alicia said...

It isn't as personalized as myspace. You don't have to worry about backgrounds and stuff like that. I like it more in that you can communicate easier with multiple people and it lets you see what others are doing without having to go to their specific page. Try it out! You have nothing to loose! Well, like I said, except your time! :)