
It is midnight now, so it is officially Christmas Eve! I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and I hope everyone enjoys spending time with their loved ones! I am excited to spend Christmas at my mom's this year, plus my in-laws are in town so we get to see all of them too! Holidays remind us all of what life truly is all about! Family, food and fun (right?)!
I feel so blessed... even though we have had some hard trials this year, I feel we are stronger and more grateful now than before. I also feel thankful to be a member of the LDS church. As I sat in sacrament on Sunday and listened to the Christmas program, I felt overwhelmed with love and happiness to be there. I felt the true meaning of Christmas as I thought about our Savior and all that he has made possible for us. It is so easy to get "wrapped" (ha ha) up in the logistics of the holiday and too easy to forget to remind ourselves and others about why we actually are celebrating Christ's Birthday!
I am so thankful for my family and for my husband and baby and especially for that baby Jesus that was born so long ago...
Merry Christmas Everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment