Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cohen likes to...

...close and lock doors.
Last week Cohen thought it would be fun to close and lock our bedroom door, the only door in the house with a lock (in which we don't have a key for)! Scott grabbed his drill and made a hole to push the lock pins out so we could get to Cohen. It was really loud and took a little bit so Cohen was pretty upset, but I am just thankful I wasn't home alone, I wouldn't have known what to do! I am so happy Scott is so handy! (Good job love!)
Cohen also likes to put on shoes!
Anyone's will do, but he can get his own on too (well for the most part)!
Sweet dance move, huh?
And Cohen loves to play in Lilly's kennel (Izzy's is a little small). He pulls her blanket out and then crams himself in there and closes the door almost every morning.
Whatever keeps him busy! :)

No comments: