Saturday, March 28, 2009

What a beautiful day!

We have a couple different options with the dogs, but won't know what we are doing for sure for another week or two. I am not sure whether I rather take them (which may still be a possibility) or leave them with someone. I know it would be lot easier on me (physically and less stress) with the move and being in Boston if I didn't have them, but I know I will worry about them, no matter who they are with and I will miss them so much! Maybe too much?
At 14 weeks, I am still feeling just as sick as ever. And with the hormone Relaxin that peaks at this point, it is also making my body ache!
I spent the day weeding our huge front flower beds and really enjoyed being out in the sunshine and getting my hands dirty in the mud! After over 4 hours straight, I thought to myself, maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Now my body really hurts! I guess things can always get worse so I have to look at the bright side, this is only temporary and in the end when I am holding my new baby in my arms I will be thankful to have had the opportunity to experience it again, all the aches and pains included.

2 comments:

lynsie said...

You are so cute! I am supposed to be recovering from surgery and resting and relaxing and yesterday it was just SO pretty so I actually took the fam on a walk. It was lovely. I was sore and tired all the rest of the day, but it was worth it! We all need a little sunshine right now!

Michelle said...

I am so excited for you. I know what you mean about working in the dirt, for some reason it is relaxing, even if I only have 3 little trees to tend to. Good luck with your pups!