Friday, March 20, 2009

***We've got more big news!!!***

I will be coming back from Boston a little early to prepare for this little peanut above!
I am now 13 weeks and safely in my second trimester! Hip hip hooray!
(The ultrasound pic was taken at 11 weeks.)
Baby #2 coming this September!
We are so so so excited!!!

For more information and probably too many details about what has been going on up to this point, click here!

In the first video you can hear the heart beating!
In the second one you can see the baby moving around a little bit. It seemed to be very content, maybe it was sleeping? :) So crazy! What a miracle!

18 comments:

Coley said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! That is so awesome.

Cal and Whit said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting! What wonderful news!

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

yaaayyy!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so excited for you. I almost strted crying when I found out. That is so great. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I would love to help in anyway. Even something dumb like vacuuming.

The Avery Family said...

when your post said "more big news" I thought you were going to say it was twins! :) I am so releived along with you and sooo incredibly happy for you too! Please please please dont' leave without us seeing you. We'll drive down whenever you have a free day!

Nicky and Patrick said...

I am so happy for you. Congrats!

Bensons said...

YAYAYAYAYAY! =D I am so happy for you guys!! Congratulations!!
*Luvs2u*

K. Bitton said...

Congrats!! I am so extremely happy for you!!! I will admit I even got teary eyed when I started reading! I am so happy for you!! Keep us posted!

Steph said...

YES!!! Do you still want my maternity tops?

Heidi said...

I'm so excited for you guys! What wonderful news!!! Here's hoping you get a girl, one of each is fun! Of course brothers play so nicely with each other, a win-win situation all around! Keep us updated, we're ecstatic for you!! (Sweet love, have you ever SEEN so many exclamation points??? That's just how excited I am about this!!)

Chelsea said...

Congrats guys!!! I am soooooo excited for you, so excited. Glad everything is going so well. Hope you are feeling well!!

The Chris Tippets Family said...

That is so awesome. We r super excited for you. I'm sorry you have been feeling sick. We need to hang out before you leave for boston. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for you! I haven't had my first visit, it's April 2. But it seems like we're a month a part! YEAH! Everything I've read, makes it sound like you are having a girl! But like you said, every pregnancy is different. :) Hope all is well. Keeps me posted on how things are! Congrats again!!!

adamsfamilynews said...

Oh my heck, I am so happy for you!!!

Jennifer said...

YAY! The pictures are so cute! Yay for babies! Congrats!

lynsie said...

I read every detail of your week by week private blog, loving every second of it. When I got pregnant it was right when my little sis Leslee was getting maried and so we decided to wait to tell anyone until after the wedding (12 weeks) anyways, I was SO sick and nauseas and TIRED for the first trimester. My mom was so confused. As soon as Leslees reception was over we told everyone. I can't imagine everything you have been through. You are AMAZING and I am so happy for you that you are doing so well with this pregnancy. Reading that stuff was actually really useful for me right now, since one of my options for treating my endo is getting pregnant again. I honestly didn't think I could possibly handle it. But I look at you, and all that you have been through, and how EXCITED you are to be pregnant again, and I see that you are honest about how hard it is but I also see how worth it it is to you. It gives me a lot to think about. Thanks for sharing, and for your comments. I hope that you have a wonderful pregnancy and delivery. Your little family is so lucky to have such a perserverant mommy.

mckell said...

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting. Are you hoping for a girl or another boy?!