
Cohen had his first dentist appointment a couple days ago. We just did a little lap visit where the dentist looked at his pearly whites and tried not to get bitten by his choppers. Cohen doesn't like to brush his teeth, well he does, but he doesn't want ANY help. The dentist showed me a great way for Scott and I to work together to make sure we are brushing thoroughly, that alone made the visit worth it! Plus, it is free for their first appointment if they are under two. In the end, Cohen didn't like the dentist, he wouldn't even give him a high five! But he did like the toys!
4 comments:
Oh. I remeber my patients first visits so fun. I am glad he helped you. I am so obsessed with making sure Dallas doesn't get bad teeth, that I have like 3 toothbrushes for him all ready! He loves them. He mostly chews on them, but hey he only has 6 right now anyway!
What a big boy! You will have to give me the dentist's name. It sounds like he does really well with small kids.
Cohen is soo cute! I'm glad we got to see him the other day, I'm sure he will have warmed up to us a ton by the end of the summer! Oh and I love that you put Staci and Tyler + Misfit!!
I am glad you had a good experiance. How were the assistants. Looking at your pictures makes me miss that place. By the way Cohen is getting so big.
Post a Comment