Monday, March 30, 2009

I wish we all could be California girls!

Our fur babies are going to get a vacation of their own on the other end of the country from us in sunny California! They will be staying with their Aunt Tracy (at Scott's parents home) and we hope they will be good girls and have tons of fun. Who knows, they may not want to come back!
I will miss them so much!!! I only have two weeks left with them until we will be meeting Tracy somewhere in between California and Utah to give her the dogs. Then we will be packing up and Scott will be leaving the next week and the following week Cohen and I will be flying out! It is all coming up quick now. I am going to try and spend lots of cuddle and play time with my pups before we take them on their adventure and try not to think about the 4 months I will be missing them!

Thanks Tracy, Mom and Dad for your willingness to help out! We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy our doggies while you have them!!!

No comments: