Thursday, March 26, 2009

I know the real Carlisle Cullen! :)

I have been reading Midnight Sun and it reminded me of a theory my step dad, Kay, has. I thought all of the Twilight fans would get a kick out of this.
First off, one thing you must know about my step dad is he is famously known for fabricating the truth. He often tells me "facts" or recounts stories with in depth detail that I later find out are FALSE! He also uses uncommon words from the dictionary so I don't know the meaning when he is speaking.
But, I think he truly believes this one so I thought I would share!
Kay use to teach "way back in the day" (he will appreciate that one!) at BYU. He told me one of his students was Stephenie Meyer! He must have made a huge impact on Stephenie because he said she named Carlisle after him (Carlisle is his first name, Kay his second).
I told him I didn't believe that Stephenie had been a student of his and he said he will have to look through his school records to prove it, he has yet to prove anything, but if he does I will definitely let everyone I know, know he is the real Carlisle Cullen!
So, not only is Kay a Sean Connery look alike (click here for that story), he is a character in a very popular book! Way to go Carlisle!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That's so great, I love Carlisle-