I just wanted to take a second and thank everyone for their loving support and encouraging words. I am so thankful for friends and family that I can reach out to, even through a blog.
I am feeling so much better physically. I feel "normal" again, whatever that means. Going from being pregnant and sick and tired for a couple months to suddenly feeling great is weird. It makes me realize how hard pregnancy really is on your body. So, everyone who is expecting or recently had a baby, which is a lot of you, good job! It isn't easy, to say the least!
My little monkey is climbing on me so I have to come to an end... but first can I just tell you how thankful I am for this miracle of mine!
I have truly been blessed to have had this beautiful boy 17 months ago!
It has been a week now since we found out about our fifth angel. Sometimes when you are in the depths of sorrow the negative feelings take over and you can't and/or don't want to see the blessings you already have. Today I can feel purely thankful for my little Cohen.
There is so much more I want to write, hopefully I will get to it later this weekend!
It has been a week now since we found out about our fifth angel. Sometimes when you are in the depths of sorrow the negative feelings take over and you can't and/or don't want to see the blessings you already have. Today I can feel purely thankful for my little Cohen.
There is so much more I want to write, hopefully I will get to it later this weekend!



2 comments:
I LOVE this picture of Cohen. It's crazy how fast they grow. I'm glad you're doing better. I'll call you soon.
Alicia I'm so sorry about what happened. You are incredibly strong, I don't know how you do it. Cohen sure is darling, I can't believe how fast he's growing.
Post a Comment