Friday, January 9, 2009

Sledding, Body Worlds and more sledding!

On Tuesday we took Cohen sledding for the first time!
My dad was here visiting from Colorado. We had so much fun with him while he stayed with us! Thanks for coming out dad!
Cohen loved it and even went on his own! He did awesome! I think he was really happy to be outside rather than cooped up inside.
*************************************************************************************
On Wednesday we went to Body Worlds with Jen and Carter.
It was so fascinating to us and I wasn't grossed out at all like I thought I would have been. It is so so amazing to see bodies preserved through plastination! It was incredible and interesting to see the muscles, tendons, arteries, organs, bones, etc in a learning setting that has its own reverence and shows the realism of what our bodies are. I can picture everything inside my leg in its place (and most of my body) and it makes me even more interested in the medical field.
It ends Sunday if you wanna go! Don't miss it, it's worth the money!
They are open 24 hours straight until then!*************************************************************************************
We went sledding again today at Rock Canyon Park.
Scott getting Cohen all set to go on his own!
He FLEW down the hill!
Even though he took several spills along the way, he wanted to do it again and again!
I was so proud of him! He was more brave than I was!He is going to be up there snowboarding with Scott before I know it!He loved it so much, it was hard to get him to leave!
Here is a little clip of Cohen flying down the hill, giggling the whole way and then running into me!

4 comments:

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

These pics are adorable! Cohen looks so dang cute with his big rosey cheeks! You guys are daring to let him sled by himself like that! He's cruisin!

Michelle said...

Oh looks like you guys had fun! We got to see Body Worlds when it was out here, (mostly for Eric :)) but I enjoyed it to!

Sharon said...

Sledding looks like fun! It's 88 degrees here today. We're all in shorts again. What a crazy "winter" we've had!

Michelle said...

My girls love this video!