
I have had a hard time keeping Cohen busy lately, since we can't go outside because it's an enormous freezer right now. He doesn't care much for coloring with crayons, but we discovered that he really LOVES to paint! He concentrates hard on repeatedly dipping his brush into the water and paint and back and forth it goes. Occasionally he actually places the paint on the paper!


Obviously I helped him with the one above, but here is one he did today all on his own!
I think it's adorable!

We recently were finally able to start taking Cohen to Nursery at church and he ran out with this to show me on his first day. This little scribbley, wrinkled paper means so much to Scott and I. It is the first little art project of many to come from our little "joy baby".

3 comments:
That is cute that he likes to paint! I have never tried that with Doran, I am sure he would love it!
What a good idea. Cohen is so cute! Thanks for the idea- I am having a hard time keeping Luke entertained as well. Soon it will be spring and we can meet at the park and play. I love his first art project.
I want to know what kind of camera you have that takes such gorgeous pictures...seriously, tell me!! Your baby is so stinking cute!
Post a Comment