So, I think it would be fun to set up a play group that meets once a week and I am wondering who would like to join in for those who live close.
We could rotate where we have it and for now while it is cold maybe we could have people host it at their homes or other indoor places that would be fun like the Kangaroo Zoo, the tree house at the mall or the library for story time. Any ideas would be awesome!
When it is warm, it will be a lot easier because we can just meet at parks and have picnics or do group walks up Provo canyon. And maybe go on car pooling field trips to the zoo or to Deer Creek, etc. I just don't see my friends enough and thought this would be fun. ALSO, even if you aren't a mommy yet, you are invited! I would never want to exclude anyone and everyone is welcome!
I think it would be a great thing for everyone, especially mom's stuck at home, to have something to look forward each week and to make new or closer friends and to have the support of each other.
What do ya think everyone?
On a side note, I am really happy it is the last day of January! Has anyone else got the January blues? I think this funk hits me about this time every year! Getting anxious for summer already, up until this point I have really enjoyed the winter snow, but now I am longing for warm sunny days and flip flops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am in. I love the idea and think it will be so much fun. I am so excited. Good idea!
I am in too. That is a fun idea!
We are looking for different (but not unusual!) like last time. I know Lily is not a different name, but it's not really popular either! I just like to names that are not generic, ya know! Maybe you'll be our good luck charm again this time! :) Thanks for writing back, I am so happy to be back in contact with you and Scott! We need to get together sometime soon!
Post a Comment