Tracy, ME, SCOTT, COHEN, Andrew, Nate, Mom and Dad, Kya, Mia, Michelle with Jada, Joe "Cool", Zoe, Stephanie with Jimmy and Mike with William!
We have been in southern California for the past week spending time with all of Scott's family! We have had so much fun going to the beach, DISNEYLAND, seeing Twilight (FINALLY!), shopping, Tracy did my hair (YEAH!) and most of all being thankful for family and having fun together! We have all been staying in one house so the chaos is, well highly chaotic!
More pictures to come...
More pictures to come...



4 comments:
I was going to say it looks to warm to be thanksgiving. I am jealous! Did you like the twilight movie?
Oh. I wish I would have known you were out here. I would have liked to met up with you! Well I hope ou enjoyed the warm weather! You look great in your photos!!
I LOVE this picture of you guys! Who took it? It looks professional. And it's so cute of Cohen! I can't get Cole to take pictures anymore! I'm glad you had fun with the fam. I miss all of those guys!
You guys are gorgeous! Ok, so you were in Park City again, how come we didn't get to see you???? we miss you guys!
Post a Comment