Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nebo Canyon

Scott, Cohen and I went and explored the Payson canyon Sunday. It was so incredibly beautiful with the fall colors, I couldn't believe I have lived in Utah County since I was a couple years old and have never been up here!
The view!Maple LakeMy honey and me!Cohen was in heaven and loved throwing rocks in the lake and playing in the dirt with sticks!
"Mooo!"We went on a short hike too!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Cute pictures! I miss the fall leaves in Utah. So beautiful!

Hillary Van Akin said...

So here is the love. I'm sorry, I read people's blogs from my google reader, so I can't leave posts unless I specifically go to their blogs. But I read your blog everytime you post. Your little boy is adorable by the way!

Nicky and Patrick said...

Alicia~

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. Your little boy is so cute and growing up so fast.

~Nicky

mckell said...

The leaves are so beautiful! Cohen is so big! I love his hair, it's so white:)