We have had a really exciting!!! and busy month! Our wireless router is not working so I haven't been able to update my blog since the first of the month. To be on online I have to sit in our cold basement, which obviously I haven't had enough drive to do, but now I have become so desperate with desire to update our blog that I am...
Over Conference weekend we spent 4 days at Scott's cousin's Ranch in Capital Reef. If anyone has been following my blog for more than a few months you know we make an escape there whenever possible and we are invited. We LOVE the Ranch and really enjoyed the relaxing weekend eating good food and listening to the wonderful Conference talks with family and friends.
And bonus! Cohen was wonderful and slept great while we were there!
Thanks again for letting us share in your weekend Shregan and Rads!
And bonus! Cohen was wonderful and slept great while we were there!
Thanks again for letting us share in your weekend Shregan and Rads!
(And tomatoes and pears... I know random, but he likes them!)



2 comments:
you have such amazing pictures of your family!
I'm so jealous...I miss the ranch!!!
Post a Comment