
We have been working on getting our front yard under control for a couple weeks now and last weekend we finally got the side planter weeded, mixed with compost and flowers and shrubs planted. A little late in the year, but they are all perennials so they will return next year! It was so fun picking out and designing what we wanted! Now I just have to finish the huge bed along the front of the house...

Cohen loved helping out by digging in the dirt and eating it too! He even mashed a few flowers for us!

"Mom, I want that camera! PLEASE!!!"

Cohen is happiest when we are outside!

For me, gardening is actually therapeutic and it is so nice to enjoy it when it is all done. Back to weeding I go today!
2 comments:
Your yard looks awesome, I am going to have to come over and see it. Good luck on your next flower bed!
Alicia- I am so jealous! I kill everything in the Arizona heat...I'm just tard at gardening here. Someday I will master the art. Good for you- your yard is awesome!
Post a Comment