Saturday, September 27, 2008

Goodbye Cheap Jeep, Hello Honda!

We recently added this baby to our family (hopefully to put all of our future babies in)!

We enjoyed the Jeep in many ways the couple years we had it, but there were so many weird issues and electrical problems and it needed repairs and maintenance so we traded it in and got what we originally wanted! A reliable, more spacious and fuel efficient Pilot!
(Not to mention the fact that Cohen has never been one for the car (screams, screams and more screams) and now he loves it because he can watch Nemo on the DVD. Best thing ever invented! I think the trek to California for Thanksgiving will be survivable now!)

No more sitting in the middle of an intersection and the car shutting off! No more gas guzzling V8 (not the juice)! No more goo oozing out of the steering wheel and duck noises every time the it locked or unlocked (I did mentioned weird things going on...).

I am one happy Honda owner!!!


Rest In Peace Cheap Jeep!


You aren't really missed... best of luck to the next owner (although I am sure they are getting a screaming deal compared to what we paid (sniffle) for it two years ago so they can afford to fix a couple things)!

No comments: