Summer green leaves transforming their pigments into firey reds, rusty oranges, sun ray yellows yet all too soon fading out and releasing themselves into heaping piles that beg to be jumped in.
I will miss you Summer Sno. You closed before your time.
I will miss the smell of fresh cut grass and the cloudless endlessly blue sky.
I will miss shadows that give welcoming shade.
I will miss the endless choice and flavors of fresh fruits and veggies.
I will miss our long walks at Bridal Veil Falls.
Fortunately seasons come and go and just when I think I won't be able to handle one more chilly murky day the tulips will be sprouting and I will be prematurely wearing shorts and flip flops welcoming the new coming season, Spring!



2 comments:
I love fall!! Tell your child to stop being SO CUTE!
I love Bridal Veil Falls- so beautiful! And such a short drive up the canyon- I SO miss it! And I SO miss Utah in the fall with the leaves changing and the crispness to the air!!! I can just feel it!
Post a Comment