Sunday, June 8, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

For Memorial Day weekend we went to Scott's cousins Ranch by Capital Reef. It was so relaxing, just what we needed and thankfully Cohen did great! One of the days we went on a hike and he thought that was so much fun!
We had fun hanging out with Ashley, Regan and Cole and some of their friends!
Izzy and Lilly came with us and just loved roaming the valley, but most of the time they stayed on the porch and enjoyed the view together!
They were really good girls except for when they tried to go after the horses next door and Izzy fell into a DEEP ditch and Lilly almost got kicked!We love the Ranch and always have a hard time leaving! :( We wanna go back!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like ou guys had a lot of fun. I am still waiting for summer to begin; Eric has one more week of Medical school and then 66 weeks off! I seriously can't wait!

Coley said...

It looks like you guys had a fun holiday! Have you read the Host yet? I think you will really like it, but it is very very different than Twilight saga! i loved it!

Anonymous said...

I had such a fun time on that trip too! I'm so glad you guys came. It was so relaxing and chill. Maybe we should just move there for the summer and let our husbands visit us on the weekends!