Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How many of ME?

I think I probably would have been safer from identity theft if I had kept my maiden name...

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
406
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Compared to just 4 with the name Alicia Haile...

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
4
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Now I know I am not one in a million, just one in 406.
Scott was even worse off...

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1,525
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



But I was excited to find out that Cohen is the ONE AND ONLY Cohen Green!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

1 comment:

Russell said...

I just tried my name and apparently there aren't any other Streadbecks in the whole of America! What are the odds! I'm also the only Heidelinde.....I wonder how they make up their database?