Monday, June 23, 2008

Oh, so cute!

Most people know I love animals so when we were up the canyon eating the other day and a baby raccoon came walking out of the shrubs toward me I was so thrilled! Then we thought, "Oh, crap! Where is its mother!" We looked cautiously around and never saw her anywhere, unfortunately for the baby. It was still really small, around 8 pounds. You could tell it was hungry and it crept closer and closer so we moved our food to the car and I grabbed my camera! I was making kissing noises and it actually started coming to me! I named him Rocco!How sweet is that! All baby animals are adorable, I think. I was so excited to "play" with this little raccoon. Soon other people noticed that we were looking at something and started gathering around and tried to feed it Frito's, (IDIOTS!) which scared him off. Dang! I wanted to bring him home... Izzy and Lilly could have mothered it!
(Realistically, I know this would never work, but I can pretend! There is this girl who took in a baby coyote! )Best of luck little Rocco! I hope you grow up healthy and strong!

No comments: