skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Easter!
Better late than never, right?We had such a great first Easter with Cohen! He was spoiled by the Easter Bunny and got a firetruck Easter basket filled with fun goodies: the movie 101 Dalmatians, a giggling Elmo, raisins (which he chews and chews until I have to dig them out of his mouth because he never swallows the skin) and some clothes for summer including a swim suit and some sandles that he will be so cute in if it ever warms up enough around here!
Scott was very creative this year and sent me on a scavenger hunt for all of my Easter gifts! It was really fun and I was excited to get some yummy chocolate, the third book in the Twilight series, Eclipse, as well as a Rachel Ray cookbook! Good job Mr. Easter Bunny!I got him a basketball, a shirt, Easter treats, a framed picture of us and some "man" shampoo!
That morning we got a couple cute pictures of Cohen! The shadows are really bad, but we worked with what we had. (Cohen REALLY loves to walk around. He would love it if we would hold his hands so he could cruise around all day! He is getting better at balancing and is being creative with scooting on our wood floors without actually having to be on his belly. He can also get from his hands and knees to his bum. He is trying new things everyday!)
We hope you all had a great Easter Day!
3 comments:
He is sooo cute! I love all the picuters...it looks like you three had a great Easter!
How cute is Cohen! I didn't get to take any pictures on Easter because I was in bed all day, but I need to get some from my mom and post them. Hope it was good for you guys! I just have to say it's funny that you had to get Scott "man" shampoo because Drew has been very particular about that lately. And he won't use my body wash anymore either...maybe it's because we have jobs and there's no reason for us to share anymore since we can buy more. funny. Anyway, were you able to go to Chelsea's baby shower? I sent a gift but felt bad I couldn't go. She is due in a few weeks! Guess what? We are moving back to lehi/slc area in October! It was a little unexpected but we are already over las vegas and we will be closer and will need to see more of you guys (like we always say, but at least it won't be as far)!
Alicia!!! How are you! I saw your comment on Leslee's page. Your little boy is sooo cute! You look wonderful as well. How are you???
Post a Comment