Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Hannah Poling Case

Vaccinations and their benefits and risks are a very controversial subject so I have resisted the urge to post about this topic. I have done research on immunizations for years and feel that if you have any concern about whether it is the best thing for your child you should study the pros and cons and weigh the risks as well. One thing I have realized over the last few years is that parents have to take an active stance and research what surrounds our children so we can all be more aware and educated.
I do want to share a blog that I feel has some very good information regarding autism and immunizations. The blog is adventuresinautism.blogspot.com. If you have not heard about Hannah Poling and the eyes that her case is opening I recommend going to this site and watching the CNN video which was posted on March 6, 2008. This blog was written by a mom that has an autistic son and has a lot of incite into the correlation between vaccines and autism. There are also several other good videos and other information that has been posted since.
You can also find more information about Hannah and other stories like hers throughout the internet. If you have any questions, let me know.

No comments: