Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's Winter still here in Utah!

While most people are posting about going swimming, to the park and beautiful sunny summer like weather we are still having winter storms and there is still snow on the ground! So we decided to to embrace it! Last weekend Scott, Cohen and I went up the canyon to do a bonfire with Jen, Carter and Dylan! We roasted hot dogs and ate baked beans, chips, cookies and had hot chocolate. YUM!
We have so many great friends and really enjoy doing all sorts of the fun things with all of them. Jen and I were talking about how it looks like we only do things together because we never remember to take pictures with our other friends! We had a lot of fun with them while Carter was being a little pyro and Scott was a professional roaster.

A few days later we went to Dylan's 1st Birthday Party! He actually blew out his own candle!
CHEESE! If you look closely you can see Cohen's two bottom teeth. This is the only picture I have been able to see them in. What cute boys! We are so lucky!

3 comments:

K. Bitton said...

Hey Alicia! I feel like we haven't talked in ages! Thanks for your comment. Cohen is dang cute! I LOVE his chunky cheeks:)I have been so busy lately sorry I haven't checked your blog in a while...the end is drawing nigh and I can't wait for this semester to be over and for spring to be here! :) Your blog is so much fun to read, you have such a cute family! Love ya!

Nicky and Patrick said...

You guys are so cute. I love all your great stories and pictures. It is good to hear you are doing well.

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

CUTE!!! I love these pics! Lynsie has been prego since October and didnt tell ANYONE until after my wedding, she didnt want to steal my thunder! How sweet eh? she's having a boy and is due in July! My mom is SO happy because this year they will have been married for 6 years so it's about time they have one! I hate to say it but even if you honked at me I probably would have spaced out, haha i'm a dork when I drive haha Too bad though it would have been good to see you for a second!