No, Scott and I have not started any of his vaccines yet. Like I said in the previous post, I have done research on immunizations for years and have had a huge knot in my gut that has prevented me from doing so. Until they green our vaccines (meaning remove ALL of the toxins Thermerosal/mercury, aluminum, dyes and formaldehyde) and have some sort of screening process I am not sure if I will do any of them. I am in the process of getting more information from my pediatrician about what exactly is in each individual vaccine (I have an appointment today)and then I am going to go from there...
We have been married for 8 years and have two beautiful little boys, Cohen (4) and Ryder (2) that we adore! They keep us VERY busy and we love watching them grow! We are so excited to be expecting our third baby and first little GIRL this coming February! We also have two dogs, Izzy and Lilly, who are our fur babies.We recently left our home in Utah and live in Southern California where Scott is excited about his new career opportunities and we are enjoying what California has to offer!
3 comments:
dude what are you going to do???
So do you vaccinate Cohen?
No, Scott and I have not started any of his vaccines yet. Like I said in the previous post, I have done research on immunizations for years and have had a huge knot in my gut that has prevented me from doing so. Until they green our vaccines (meaning remove ALL of the toxins Thermerosal/mercury, aluminum, dyes and formaldehyde) and have some sort of screening process I am not sure if I will do any of them. I am in the process of getting more information from my pediatrician about what exactly is in each individual vaccine (I have an appointment today)and then I am going to go from there...
Post a Comment