It has been CATS! Our neighbor has been trapping these giant stray cats that our neighborhood is over run with. I rarely see cats, but they got this trap from the animal shelter because they were having issues with the cats. They have caught 13 cats in the last year, 6 just since the new year! Unfortunately we don't know where they are all coming from. I hate to see them being taken to the pound, but this way they aren't in the cold, can't keep breeding and will hopefully find good homes. We have been keeping the doggie door closed at night so we won't have the startling awakenings we were having there for a while! I am surprised that cats would enter a home where a dog lives, but Izzy is about the same size as these strays so maybe they thought they would take their chances!
I am happy to have figured out what was going on and I hope that these kitties get good homes!



1 comment:
I am so glad you figured it out. I love that you are so sensitive with animals, you are such a good person. Sorry we haven't got together this month, we have had a crazy month. I hope that we see you guys soon. Oh and the chores I hate doing the most are dishes and laundry I think because they never go away.
Post a Comment