Friday, February 22, 2008
Procrastination
So, I am just sitting here on the couch after getting Cohen down for a nap and thinking about how I should be cleaning the kitchen. It is probably my least favorite "chore" around the house... it's probably because it is something that needs to be done constantly, unlike cleaning the bathroom or doing laundry. Although I should probably do laundry more often than I do... ANYWAY FRIENDS, what is the one thing you have to do a lot that you wish you had someone else to take care of for you???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
um...who said brooke doesn't have a hard time going to sleep without me? It has been pretty bad for poor andrew. she wakes up and won't go back to sleep and he doesn't get any sleep. We worked for a few weeks to get her used to it, but she is just not having it. I don't know what else to do though because no one will give me a job on days and andrew can't get a job at all so I'm supporting us for now. I work 7pm to 7am but at least it's only 3 days a week. I haven't weaned brooke yet either, but I think she is getting ready and is starting to do it herself. She is about 10 months and so i figured that it would be ok to try cow's milk since she won't take a bottle and doesn't like the transition formula for older babies. I just can't pump as much as I used to, but even when I do, she doesn't want it. It's all or nothing with her sometimes. hope you guys are doing well, it was good to hear from you!
Post a Comment