We have been married for 8 years and have two beautiful little boys, Cohen (4) and Ryder (2) that we adore! They keep us VERY busy and we love watching them grow! We are so excited to be expecting our third baby and first little GIRL this coming February! We also have two dogs, Izzy and Lilly, who are our fur babies.We recently left our home in Utah and live in Southern California where Scott is excited about his new career opportunities and we are enjoying what California has to offer!
3 comments:
How fun! I love those things. So about your intruder...SCARY! At least you know it's only an animal :) Good luck with that!
That's cool! I messed around with pictures as well...Eli won once, I won once, so I picked the one where it was a tie!
That is so cool- I will have to remember to do this in a couple of months! I bet you feel pretty good that you won!
Post a Comment