Saturday, April 5, 2008

A couple more important videos...

Again, I know this is really hard to watch and is graphic, but I feel strongly about everyone seeing this so we can educate everyone we know and put an end to the suffering.

Here is another clip of the Oprah show. If anyone knows how to find it in its entirety let me know!


Here is a video by Charlize Theron sponsored by PETA.


WARNING: This video is VERY disturbing, if the other videos were enough for you, you may not want to watch...


This is plenty. With all of these videos, I think I have proven my point... PLEASE help in sharing this information with others.

1 comment:

Russell said...

I had NO idea that so many (over 4 million!) pets were killed each year. That is disgusting, it says a lot about the american people with their (I should say "our") need for instant gratification, and how quickly we abandon things we don't want to devote time and energy towards. I saw this woman with a gorgeous Collie, and I asked her where she had gotten him, and she had found him as a puppy (under one year) at a shelter in Spokane. I was SHOCKED! It just takes a little more looking to find what you want at a shelter or rescue, but it's worth the effort. I appreciate all of your work to put this information out there.