So, we are in the process of packing and heading home!
For a few days Scott and I deliberated and prayed and the conclusion we have come to is, it is time for our family to move on back to Utah. We are so thankful we came to Massachusetts and had this amazing experience with all of these awesome people!!! We learned so much and got way more than we thought we would out of this experience. We now have a closer relationship as a couple and family, we have spent a lot of time on our knees trying to figure out what is right for our family and this has strengthened our testimonies and our relationship with our Heavenly Father. We are so grateful for this...
For a few days Scott and I deliberated and prayed and the conclusion we have come to is, it is time for our family to move on back to Utah. We are so thankful we came to Massachusetts and had this amazing experience with all of these awesome people!!! We learned so much and got way more than we thought we would out of this experience. We now have a closer relationship as a couple and family, we have spent a lot of time on our knees trying to figure out what is right for our family and this has strengthened our testimonies and our relationship with our Heavenly Father. We are so grateful for this...
Things were great while we were here, but it is now our time to leave, so we say goodbye to beautiful Boston and look forward to the new adventures that await!



4 comments:
I am secretly excited! We really need to get back in touch and hang out more. I hung out with Melissa and Michelle last week and it was so nice to be around friends like you guys! I miss you Alicia. Lets plan something soon!
Have a safe safe trip home!!! We love you and can't wait to see you!
That went by so fast!! I wish you could have been here in Utah while I visited. I am glad to hear you guys had a good experience!
We sure miss you guys out here! We're glad we got the chance to get to know you.. Your family is so cute and you are both so nice! We hope everything works out for you guys back in Utah.. Take care!
Post a Comment