When I first got home I got together with some long lost friends that I hadn't seen much since junior high (good old CVJH)! We met up for lunch at Zupas in Provo and had fun talking and catching up.
These girls are awesome and have shown me support throughout the years even though we don't talk that often. Through my miscarriages they offered encouragement and brought gifts when I finally had Cohen's baby shower!
Me, Melissa, Leslee, Michelle and Dallas
These girls are awesome and have shown me support throughout the years even though we don't talk that often. Through my miscarriages they offered encouragement and brought gifts when I finally had Cohen's baby shower!
Me, Melissa, Leslee, Michelle and Dallas
A few weeks later I met up with some more of my favorite friends, Ashley and Kristen. We went to Rumbi and had a fun girls afternoon shopping at the mall. We all realized we are true mom's now because we spent almost the entire time in the Disney store shopping for our kids!(Kristen was getting overtaken by pregnant stomachs in this picture! :))



1 comment:
There's some cute belly.
Post a Comment