Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Welcome Ryder!

Ryder Everett Green
Born September 23rd 12:44 pm
7 pounds 3 ounces 19 inches long

2 weeks old

Sorry on the major delay and crappy camera phone pics! Still no internet, plus computer issues equals no blogging. :( Sad.
Our little Ryder is so so sweet and is just a joy to have! We love him so much and are so thankful he is ours!!!
I will update with his birth story and more pics soon, hopefully!

9 comments:

Jason & Nicole said...

HE is so cute!! Congratulations!

K. Bitton said...

yay! I am so happy for you! I had really bad thoughts going through my head every time I thought about you. I was just praying that everything went well. He sure is a cutie!! Much love!!

The Chris Tippets Family said...

What a sweetheart! He is absolutely adorable. Congrats.

Cal and Whit said...

Oh Alicia! He is such a little sweetie! What a darling little boy! Congrats!

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

It's about time!!! I've been checking your blog daily since I can't be there to see Ryder, and you finally posted!! He's so dang cute. Hope all is going well with the adjustments! Have you seen pics of Jess's cute little girl? I didn't realize you two were so close together in your due dates!

Keep us updated!

Lynda said...

Another cute little boy. Can't wait to see him.

mckell said...

How cute! Congrats, can't wait to see more pics:)

Jennifer said...

Congrats! He is so cute!

Bensons said...

Aaww, he is super adorable! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear your birth story!