So, here I am, almost 40 weeks... Three weeks ago when I scheduled an induction date, I really really didn't think I would need it since I was already dialating and having contractions. The contractions have continued and gotten stronger, not really painful, but definitely uncomfortable and enough to keep me up on many, many nights, but they have mostly been random and when they are consistant, they haven't gotten closer than ten minutes apart and then they suddenly stop. (I feel like I have already been through the beginings of labor for over a week!) I really really wanted him to come on his own! We have tried just about everything we could, but it seems like my body needs a little extra push to get this baby born so we are being induced tomorrow!
It is bitter-sweet for me with how many miscarriages I have had and how hard we have fought to stay pregnant to know tomorrow the ending goal will be reached and my baby will be here, no longer safe in my tummy. But I am so excited to finally meet this little guy! I have been extra cautious of each movement today, enjoying his wiggling limbs and hiccups.
I have so much I want to update on from Scott's new job at Gold Medallion Homes to how our little Cohen is doing, but we still don't have internet so I will get to it with all the "free time" I will have soon!
HERE COMES BABY FINALLY! YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
yea! I'm so excited for you. Here's crossing our fingers that everything goes easily and smoothly for both of you. Can't wait to see him!
Congrats! I hope everything has gone well! I can't wait to see pictures:) Hope you are feeling ok. Love ya!
Post a Comment