Parenting: Long hours, no pay, but a whole lot of benefits!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Morning Photo Shoot
This morning while we were walking in the mall (yes, I am a "mall walker," I have to get exercise with baby in tow in this freezer somehow) Kiddie Kandids offered a free photo shoot again, just like the one we did a few months back. We got a couple more cute ones this time. Take a look!
He keeps getting cuter and cuter! How fun, we are excited to finally have our soons! So, I want to read The Joys of Motherhood, should I wait until she comes, will it scare me!? J/k. I'll try and check it out!
Ya, the offer came with a free 8 by 10 which they then hope you will by a package for like $70! I don't think so! They are really cute pictures though and I wish I had a copy of each one. I chose the one where he is on his hands and knees.
We have been married for 8 years and have two beautiful little boys, Cohen (4) and Ryder (2) that we adore! They keep us VERY busy and we love watching them grow! We are so excited to be expecting our third baby and first little GIRL this coming February! We also have two dogs, Izzy and Lilly, who are our fur babies.We recently left our home in Utah and live in Southern California where Scott is excited about his new career opportunities and we are enjoying what California has to offer!
5 comments:
oh my baby is so cute!
He keeps getting cuter and cuter! How fun, we are excited to finally have our soons! So, I want to read The Joys of Motherhood, should I wait until she comes, will it scare me!? J/k. I'll try and check it out!
I can't believe how big he is now!! He is so cute! They do such a good job getting them to smile! (I was a "mall-walker" too!!)
How CUTE! I was offered that at kiddie kandids once, but didn't do it. Did you get free pictures out of it??
Ya, the offer came with a free 8 by 10 which they then hope you will by a package for like $70! I don't think so! They are really cute pictures though and I wish I had a copy of each one. I chose the one where he is on his hands and knees.
Post a Comment