This morning when Cohen was sitting on my lap, he grabbed my finger and stuffed it in his mouth just as he has about a million time before. There us nothing unusual about him sucking on my hand, but this time there was something different! I was really surprised to feel something tiny and sharp peeking through his bottom gums right up front. I was so excited when I realized it is his first baby tooth coming in!
I jumped up and we danced around celebrating by singing a made up song about Cohen getting his first tooth.
Milestones like this are bitter-sweet for me. I am completely in love with his little toothless grin and I am sure I will feel the same way about his smile as it fills with tiny white chompers. Each new stage comes with so much excitement, but it also leaves me wishing that it all would last a little longer!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
And the teething process has begun. Best of luck!
Yeah, that is so fun. please send me a copy of that song so we can sing it with Luke. He is getting so big and is so way cute. I can't believe 7 months old, thats crazy. Scott did a great job on that bathroom.
yay! teething is fun! ;) I know what you mean about bitter-sweet moments. I can't wait to have another new born! Scott did an amazing job on your mom's bathroom! I bet that was fun. Hope you have a good day!
Post a Comment