So, it's official! Scott is now a General Contractor! (YEAH!)
We are so excited about his company, Landmark GC and have so many plans in what we want to create for the future!
I am so proud of him for completing all of the many requirements and staying motivated in making his dream a reality. What a great way to start the year 2008 by moving forward with his career in such a huge way.
We are working on setting up a website as well as marketing for the company. If you or someone you know needs any building, additions, remodeling, etc. Scott is your man!

CONGRATULATIONS Sweetheart! I love you!
I am so proud of him for completing all of the many requirements and staying motivated in making his dream a reality. What a great way to start the year 2008 by moving forward with his career in such a huge way.
We are working on setting up a website as well as marketing for the company. If you or someone you know needs any building, additions, remodeling, etc. Scott is your man!

CONGRATULATIONS Sweetheart! I love you!





5 comments:
Wow, that's great! Tell scott congrats!!! That is awesome new for you guys. We miss you all so much!
Congratulations Scott. What a neat thing.
Hey Scott, congrats on the contracting...Last semester was way busy but this one should be a little better so we should try to get together sometime. I know its a little harder since you got a baby and all...anyway, think about it and I'll give you a call sometime.
Congrats you guys! I don't know much about conrtacting businesses but it seems like it has and is going to take a while to get where we would like to be. I hope that you guys reach your goals fast! Good luck with everything! Sounds like you had a fun christmas too! Isn't it so much fun with a baby? It makes it magical again. We love it! Sure do love ya and hope all goes well with your business!!!
How fantastic for BOTH of you!! What a great accomplishment!
Post a Comment