Cohen had his first driving lesson on our way out to California. Since his legs aren't long enough to reach the pedals, he just steered the car!
We took Cohen to the beach for the first time.
It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed the warmth of the sun since Utah is like a freezer!
This is where Scott and I would like to own a home one day!
Cohen also met his Great Grandma Green for the first time!
Scott's parents own a frozen yogurt store called The Golden Spoon. We enjoyed going there with them and Scott's sister Stephanie and her family. Yummy frozen yogurt!!!
Christmas morning was so much fun! Cohen loved all of his new toys and books. He also got an entirely new wardrobe, since he is growing so quickly!
When we came back home we were so excited to see all of the beautiful snow! We love California weather, but we really missed our white Christmas.
Cohen was excited to play with all his toys that my mom gave him for Christmas! We feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful holiday!



4 comments:
ah I miss my baby cohen! I love the one of him driving. hilarious!
I can't believe how big he is getting! It looks like you guys had a really good christmas!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I bet the heat was nice...
Cohen looks so darling! What a sweetie!
What a cute little boy! How fun that you went to california for christmas, I love it there!
Post a Comment