Saturday, December 1, 2007

Freshly Fallen Winter Wonderland!

December is here and it brought inches and inches of SNOW! I love surprises like this in the morning! Here is our cozy escape from the winter chill. (If you look closely you can see little miss Izzy gazing out the front window!)

Izzy really loves dashing around in the snow! She would run this way and that way and I had a hard time getting a picture of all the action!

RUN IZZY, RUN!!! (I think she is part rabbit, among other animals...)



SNOW PLOW!

What a face...

4 comments:

K. Bitton said...

How fun! I wish we could get snow like that! :) I made my page with paper from Shabbyprincess.com By the way I LOVE your tree!! We aren't doing a tree this year and I am so sad! It just isn't practical with us moving in 2 weeks and then leaving a week after we move in. Oh well! Cute tree!:)

tracyjax said...

ok I love seeing izzy in the window! I have to admit that I miss that little thing! The snow looks so pretty! I'm so glad I'm in the desert! haha

Cori Carpenter said...

Your tree is beautiful! I was also going to ask you...how is Izzy getting along with Cohen? It still seems like even now Max is still adjusting...he's not very good with change!! I loved seeing all the pictures of snow, but I'm not sure I miss it that much!

MaMaMaMandy said...

I loved this post- it reminded me of our childhood dog that would pounce through the snow...it always made me laugh because she was all white and it would be really hard to see her in the snow! I especially loved when she would get snow all stuck in her fur and it would be frozen to her for hours!